Sunday, March 31, 2013

What is the best security suite for me?

Q. i've heard all the free softwares you download are not as good so i'm willing to buy one.
I have an hp laptop with windows vista home premium, 3GB ram and 250GB hard drive and also 1.73 dual core processor. i just got it a few days ago.what would be the best security suite for me to use?

A. I HAVE VISTA HOME PREMIUM..I HAVE 3 SECURITY COMPANIES Norton 360.2.0 $69...spywaredoctor with anti virus $33and Defender... Only use 1 for firewall per Microsoft .. my HP computer is a desk top
spywaredoctor will make your startup 49 seconds longer..

How do I get software I have purchased on a new system?
Q. I am getting a new laptop today, however, this laptop has some software I bought on here.

These are: Sony Vegas 9, Adobe Photoshop CS5 and some others.

How do I download these programs on a new laptop without purchasing it again?
I purchased these via digital download, so I have no discs.

A. Uninstall these applications from your old laptop and install them on your new laptop from the original installation discs, that is all there is to it. If the license code fails to authenticate for a certain application, simply contact the support desk of the relevant software manufacturer and they will help you with the activation free of charge.

Is it possible to install only the Help Desk portion of Spiceworks?
Q. I've worked with Spiceworks before in an existing installation. There was WAY more there than we needed and almost too much functionality. Is it possible to install or enable only the Help Desk portion of Spiceworks as that's the only portion that I need?

A. Hey there,

If you install Spiceworks from here (http://www.spiceworks.com/free-help-desk-software/), you'll instantly be presented with the help desk functionality and you won't need to use any of the other features if you don't need them.

Hope this helps, but feel free to email info@spiceworks.com if you need any other assistance.

-Jason S, Spiceworks Online Marketing Manager




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment