Thursday, April 4, 2013

I am looking for hosted help desk software what will maintain help tickets, hardware and software inventory?

Q. The software must provide dashboard/analytics capabilities as well as the ability to e-mail issues into the hosted environment to manage tickets.

A. Try www.Kayako.com They have hosted solutions and ones you can purchase flat out. That is what I have done (purchased).... I love it.

Here is a link to my help desk - client side.

www.TrialByFireDesigns.com/support

what is this: The screen resolution to execute digital camera solution disk is not sufficient?
Q. I am trying to download my digital camera disk I get this msg.: The screen resolution to execute digital camera solution disk is not sufficient? HOW can I clear this up to post pics. ?

A. In windows in your desk top properties (just right click on your desk top) you'll find monitor settings.
Reset your monitor to a higher resolution.

Barring this you could simply buy a card reader - little $$. No cable, software or hassle.

Is there a low cost Motel Reservation Software available ?
Q. My aunt runs a motel and she's still not using a proper software for her work. I think it's really inefficient at this time of the day not to use a motel reservation software. But she doesn't want an expensive one as her budget is tight and it must be an easy to use motel reservation software.

A. Was looking for a while for a cheap Motel Reservation Software too but couldn't find it until 2 months ago I saw this one available for free trial.

I have since used it for my motel running and it's perfect for me. For the price, it is an excellent motel reservation software.

This motel reservation softwareoffers an easy to use, yet robust solution for reservations, front desk, with unlimited history, easy reporting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment